The woman who sued singer Trey Songz for an alleged assault at a Los Angeles house party is dropping her claim.
Andrea Buera filed a request for dismissal Tuesday and asked the judge to terminate the case “with prejudice,” meaning she can’t file it again.
Buera, 29, previously accused Songz of choking and hitting her in a jealous rage in February 2018.
“I was attending an afterparty when Trey began yelling at me, choking me, punching me, and ultimately he knocked me to the ground,” Buera said at a March 2018 press conference with her lawyer, Lisa Bloom.
Her filing for a domestic violence restraining order claimed Songz, 34, became upset because he saw her speaking to one of his friends during a gathering at his rental home.
Buera filed paperwork to dismiss the restraining order last December.
Songz, whose real name is Tremaine Neverson, cooperated with the police investigation, his lawyer Shawn Holley previously said.
The Los Angeles County District Attorney reviewed the case and referred it to the Los Angeles City Attorney for a possible misdemeanor filing in April 2018.
“The victim alleged that on February 17, 2018, suspect assaulted her causing documented visible injuries. Based on the evidence presented, victim did not suffer significant injuries warranting a felony filing,” DA paperwork obtained by the Daily News said.
The City Attorney also declined to file criminal charges.
Holley could not be reached for comment Wednesday.
“I’m proud of Andrea Buera and I wish her the best,” Bloom said Wednesday in an email to The News.
Buera’s case wasn’t the first assault claim against the three-time Grammy nominee with movie credits including the 2013 flick “Baggage Claim.”
In 2012, he was arrested for allegedly assaulting former Staten Island nurse Donna McIntosh-Enoe at a club in Queens.
“Our case settled out of court. I’m not allowed to speak about it,” McIntosh-Enoe said when reached by The News last year.