Skip to content
dailynews
February 17, 2019

Woman dead in Bronx fire caused by electrical wiring, two hospitalized

September 25, 2018
A woman was killed early Tuesday at a fire in an apartment building on Metropolitan Oval near Castle Hill Ave. in Parkchester in the Bronx. (Vic Nicastro for New York Daily News)

A fast-moving fire in a Bronx apartment building killed a woman early Tuesday and left two people with critical injuries, including a 14-year-old boy, officials said.

Neesha Endusay-Wilson, 46, died in the blaze, which broke out about 1:10 a.m. in a building on Metropolitan Oval near Castle Hill Ave. in Parkchester.

A 45-year-old man and the teen were also caught in the blaze. All three were rushed to Jacobi Medical Center where Endusay-Wilson died.

The cause of the fire was accidental, stemming from a short in electrical wiring, FNDY investigators determined.

 

Facebook Comments
Download WordPress Themes Free
Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download
Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download
Download WordPress Themes
online free course