Skip to content
dailynews
December 13, 2018

SEE IT: Hawaii fast food employee cooks rat on grill, gets fired

November 24, 2018
A Hawaiian fast food chain seems to be caught in a rat’s nest after one of its location’s fired an employee for having cooked a rat on the restaurant’s grill. (Facebook / My Kailua)

He sure wasn’t making ratatouille.

An employee at a Hawaiian fast-food chain was reportedly caught cooking a rat on the restaurant’s grill.




Teddy’s Bigger Burgers fired that employee and shut down for a few days as it replaced its equipment and utensils and gave the place a thorough cleaning.

A video of the incident was posted to Snapchat a few days ago.

“We are horrified that a former teenage employee would conduct themselves in that way and make such a video of which we are investigating its authenticity,” said Teddy’s President Richard Stula.

“We will then send a corporate team in to inspect and complete a thorough audit of the location before it is allowed to reopen.”

Health inspectors gave the Mapunapuna location of Teddy’s Bigger Burgers a passing “green” in June, with no serious violations.

“DOH appreciates the remedial and proactive efforts undertaken by the restaurant owner to protect public health,” the Health Department said in a statement.

With News Wire Services

Facebook Comments
Download Nulled WordPress Themes
Premium WordPress Themes Download
Download Best WordPress Themes Free Download
Download WordPress Themes
udemy paid course free download