This image released by Netflix shows Kevin Spacey in a scene from the Netflix original series, “House of Cards,” (Melinda Sue Gordon / AP / AP)

Kevin Spacey faces a new lawsuit from a masseur who claims the “American Beauty” star sexually assaulted him in Malibu in 2016.

The allegations in the complaint line up with a case previously reported to the Los Angeles Sheriff’s Department that’s now under review by Los Angeles County prosecutors.

Advertisement

The new complaint, filed Thursday by a John Doe, describes the alleged assault in detail, starting with Spacey opening the door of a private Malibu residence around October 2016 and directing Doe to an upstairs room of a guesthouse for the requested massage.

Doe claims Spacey entered the room in a robe and then locked the door behind him.

Related Gallery

Stars accused of sexual harassment and assault

Spacey allegedly complained of pain in his groin area and pulled the man’s hands to his scrotum and testicles without consent, the lawsuit alleges.

“Plaintiff initially gave Spacey the benefit of the doubt and assumed he was directing plaintiff to massage the pain in his groin area. He began to massage Spacey’s leg towards his groin area in a nonsexual, professional manner,” the complaint reads.

“Spacey again grabbed plaintiff’s hand, but this time forced plaintiff’s hand to rub his penis, scrotum and testicles,” it states.

When the masseur objected, Spacey allegedly stood up, exposing his naked body, and stated to plaintiff, “You have such beautiful eyes,” the lawsuit alleges.

Spacey allegedly “grabbed” the masseur and tried to pull him closer for “what felt to plaintiff like an attempted kiss.”

Doe continued to back away, but Space allegedly “grabbed plaintiff’s genitals over his clothing and said words to the effect, ‘just let me give you a blow job,’” the paperwork states.

Doe is suing Spacey for sexual battery, gender violence, battery, assault, intentional infliction of emotional distress and false imprisonment.

Attempts to reach a rep for Spacey were not immediately successful Friday.

Earlier this year, the Los Angeles County District Attorney said it was investigating Spacey for two reported assaults. One centered on an unidentified man who accused the actor of sodomizing him in West Hollywood in October 1992.

Prosecutors said three weeks ago that the 1992 case was too old to pursue.

“The allegation is outside the statute of limitations, therefore, an analysis of the strengths and weaknesses of the evidence is not warranted and prosecutor is declined,” prosecutors said in a charging worksheet released publicly.

The DA’s special task force handling cases of sex abuse in Hollywood is still considering a separate case against Spacey handed over to prosecutors during the summer.

Advertisement

That case involves allegations Spacey assaulted an unidentified man in Malibu in 2016.

Spacey, 59, has been accused of sexual misconduct by numerous men — including several who came forward in a CNN report that claimed Spacey turned the “House of Cards” set into a “toxic” environment by routinely touching people without their consent and making inappropriate comments.

Spacey was fired from the Netflix series less than a week after the initial wave of allegations emerged.

Advertisement
Facebook Comments