Cookies

This Website use Cookies OK

Read more NEW YORK News News

Boy, 2, chokes to death on candy visiting NYC library with older brother

2019-09-16

A 2-year-old Bronx boy choked to death in a Bronx public library, apparently after swallowing a piece of candy, police said.

Marshall Forde was with his 14-year-old brother at the Bronx Library Center on E. Kingsbridge Road when he began choking about 3 p.m. Sunday, cops said.

Little Marshall was rushed to St. Barnabas Hospital but could not be saved.